June 26, 2013

VERY HEXy!!

IVERY HEXy!!

Hola CHICsters *waves*, have you noticed that there is a new shape added to the Wonderful World of Sunnies? (Said like a true sunglasses lover)? Behold the HEXAGON, or HEXIES as I affectionately call it LOL. Seen on the pre-fall 2013 runways by some of your fave designers, this 6-sided shape is both on trend AND flattering to many face shapes! They can be found everywhere from Bloomingdales to ASOS at various price points making it a fit for all our budgets. Have you tried a pair? Or are you rocking some CHIC HEXIES right now? If so tag me on Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram and let me see xoxo...

2 comments:

  1. I love these glasses <3 I've just started a fashion blog recently and would love for you to check it out: http://choosfashion.blogspot.com/
    Follow for a follow? Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete