October 5, 2013

Weekend CHIC: Silver Lining

Hola CHICsters *waves*, I've been so busy lately that I'm ecstatic to finally have some down time. As the weather is transitioning a simple way to keep that evening chill away while still looking CHIC is to throw on a cardigan over your basic white tee and denim look. Add a pop of color with your handbag such as this Kate Spade New York pictured, and don't forget a scarf in a complimentary color to pull the whole look together. I usually wear sneakers, or flats on the weekends as I'm usually chasing my kids around the city, but if you are able to wear heels and still keep up, by all means a suede bootie with a small platform is a MUST. I love gray booties! It's such a great neutral for the season when you want something other than the classic browns or black.




Weekend CHIC: Silver Lining

Well that's all for now my darlings... off to a movie date with the brats...

xoxo,
Osa

No comments:

Post a Comment