September 25, 2013

A LITTLE BOOM




Hey there CHICsters, after an overwhelming response to I WANT IT WEDNESDAYS last week, I decided to do another update this week on the latest trends and things I want.

Here's what made the list this week :-)



A LITTLE BOOM



CHIC FINDS

3.1 Phillip Lim for Target French Terry Sweatshirt
River Island Black and white colour block wrap skirt
Sharpen Your Pencil Skirt
Over The Knee Boots
Pointed Ankle Boot
Rotating Bow Tie Watch
Rolled Brim Bowler Hat
3.1 Phillip Lim for Target® Mini Satchel
Tory Burch Logo Studs


Well there's the list of WHAT I WANT ...If only we could buy every single thing we wanted at any given time, *sigh* ...a girl can dream right?

What's on your I WANT IT WEDNESDAYS list? Tag me on Instagram, Send me a Tweet, or find me on Facebook and share...I'd love to know :-)

xoxo,
Osa

No comments:

Post a Comment