May 6, 2014

THIRTY SIX




Hey there Loves, 

I know I haven't posted in a few days but work has me ├╝ber busy (which is great for my bank account LOL). Well CHICsters, it's almost my fave time of the year ...My Bday (Whoop whoop)...and this year I feel a little different. I'm turning flippin 37!!! THIRTY SEVEN???? What? WaitaMin...when did this happen??? I swear I was like 26 last year LOL, or so it seems. I feel like although I've accomplished a lot over the years I have yet so much I want and need to do. Especially now that I fall into the "late thirties" category *side eye* . Is time running out or am I just full of anxiety? I don't know but either way I'm looking forward to 37 and all the great things it has to offer. 


...and in the meantime let me get a few last wears out of my THIRTY SIX top ;-) 


XOXO, 
Osa 

1 comment:

  1. I love this look!! Its very Rihanna-esque! You look absolutely great for 37!!

    -Cherrie
    CherrieAmore.com

    P.S. I sent you an email about featuring you on my blog! I hope you can check it out.

    ReplyDelete