May 21, 2014

WHERE BROOKLYN AT?


" It was all a dream, I used to read Word Up magazine, Salt & Pepa, Heavy D up in the limousine..." ~NOTORIOUS BIG 


As a proud New Yorker, born and raised in Brooklyn, I thought it was only fitting to shout out The late, Christopher Wallace, a.k.a Biggie Smalls, a.k.a The Notorious BIG on what would have been his 42nd Birthday (May 21, 1972)


Wearing this BROOKLYN tee with a vintage print pleated midi. 



My oversized blue Zara tote (past season) and a simple pair of black sandals . 



Simple Street Style & ode to one of my fave rappers of all time..Notorious BIG 

xoxo, 
Osa 

2 comments:

  1. I love this outfit! The Brooklyn tee completes it!

    Kay
    Fashionably Kay

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is absolutely lovely...I so love Biggie myself especially his little woman at the time Lil Kim.hehehe!!!! :)
    You look so cute and chic at the time sweety.


    www.jayla31.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete