Hey There CHICsters,
With today being the first day of Summer, I
thought it would be only right to list a few
With the heat and humidity that comes with Summer weather, there are some wardrobe necessities that everyone needs to look hot ...without feeling hot :-)
1. A maxi dress -perfect for both laid back days when you just want to lounge around in flip flops, and can also be worn with heels or wedge sandals for a night out.
2. Denim cut offs- great for the beach, or with a cute top, sandals or sneakers
3. A Fedora- this classic straw hat is essential to keep the sun out of your face on those scorching days as well as hide your bad hair days, which I have often in the summer ...#NaturalHair struggles lol
4. Nail Polish- count on ESSIE to come out with bright, fresh colors every summer to put some pep into your basic mani/pedi routine. If your career doesn't allow for a bright colored mani, try doing it on your toes. The moment you step out of those work pumps and see some neon, or hot pink toes looking back at you I promise it'll put a smile on your face.
5. White handbag- Self explanatory!! Lol ...It's the freshest color bag for summer whether it's a cross body, clutch or tote.
6. Sunglasses- Duh!!! A MUST HAVE for the weather. Get a pair with UV protection to bar the suns harmful rays & while you're doing that try a pair with a colored lens...very on trend this season.
7. Swimwear- last but certainly not least it's finally time to show off that beach body you've been working on all summer. But if you've been kind of a slacker like me *hides face*, there are tons on great one piece options out there that doesn't look like they belong on your 80yr old Grandma. Try one!
Follow me on my NEW INSTAGRAM Instagram.com/ChicPantryBlog
and tag #CPStyle and #ChicPantry with your daily looks for your chance to be reposted on the blog.