November 1, 2014

NOVEMBER






Hola CHICsters, 

I'm finally back to blogging after a longgggg hiatus. I have so many great Fall/Winter clothing to share with you as well as styling & beauty tips. The air was so crisp today here in Atlanta, and as I've shared with you all before Autumn is my fave season. If it's too hot...and I'm not at a beach or somewhere tropical, I'm not about that "sweating for no reason" life :-)




This is what I wore today & it encompasses a few of my faves Fall/Winter must haves; leather pants, black turtlenecks, over the knee boots, & camel colored coats ( this one was a steal from H&M for only $29.99) *gasp*



These boots are 4yrs old by Dollhouse, but I'll put the links to similar options below. 


Coat: H&M (in store only) Boots: Dollhouse (old) Similar here, Leather Pants: Here (also comes in Gunmetal Silver & Brown): H&M, Turtleneck: Thrifted from the G-Dub (GoodWill)

If you're not already doing so, follow me on Instagram, Twitter, as well as stay up to date by fanning my Facebook Fan Page

xx,
Osa



1 comment: